Cart is empty
By using Canvas Factory’s services, you acknowledge that you have both read and agreed to be bound by the following terms.
Content Provided By You
- Canvas Factory and its representatives are not responsible for monitoring the content that you provide at any point.
- You will not make use of any content that contains or portrays anything unlawful, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
- You acknowledge that Canvas Factory provides canvas prints for novelty purposes only, and that you are responsible for following all legal standards, rules and regulations that apply to your content when applicable.
- Although we can provide you with an approximate estimate as to the quality of the canvas print photo made from the image you provide, we cannot ensure its final quality of the image.
- Images uploaded need to be a minimum resolution of 150dpi, and possibly more, depending on the size product ordered. It is your responsibility to check resolution at the printed size to ensure a clear, crisp print.
- Whilst we endeavour to check image resolution of most orders, we cannot guarantee this service, especially during busy periods.
- If an order is printed and is blurry due to a low resolution image being uploaded, we are unable to offer you a refund.
Image colour, composition, lighting, location of text and watermarks
- Canvas Factory take no responsibility for the composition, colour, lighting and location of text and logo's on printed images. It is your responsibility as a customer to ensure you are happy with the above.
- Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be exactly identical to those on the finished product.
- Whilst we endeavour to check orders for the above, we cannot guarantee this service, and cannot be held liable if any of the above are printed incorrectly.
Canvas wrap: image and mirror selection
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure that important parts of their images do not fall into the canvas wrap area.
- It is also the customers responsibility to preview their image to ensure the image wrap is as per their requirements. Whilst we endeavour to check the canvas wrap to ensure the above does not happen, we cannot guarantee this service especially during busy periods.
- It is incumbent upon the customer to appropriately research the materials upon which their images will be printed.
- Canvas Factory cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to one week for production. Should we have any inquiries, your timely response will be necessary for fulfilling your order in an appropriate time frame.
- Should we raise any concerns about the image submitted, you the customer acknowledge that the order may not be delivered within 5-10 business days as stipulated on our web site
Alterations to Product or quantity of your Order
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
Alterations to delivery address
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
Cancellation of your order
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
Production time frames and late delivery
99% of our orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by:
- Late payment or payment denied
- Orders being put on hold due to an image issue being detected eg: low resolution
- Response time from you the customer when we request an updated image
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with production
- Delay or issue with our Shipping partners