Cart is empty
By using Canvas Factory’s services, you acknowledge that you have both read and agreed to be bound by the following terms.
Content Provided By You
- Canvas Factory and its representatives are not responsible for monitoring the content that you provide at any point.
- You will not make use of any content that contains or portrays anything unlawful, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
- You acknowledge that Canvas Factory provides canvas prints for novelty purposes only, and that you are responsible for following all legal standards, rules and regulations that apply to your content when applicable.
- Although we can provide you with an approximate estimate as to the quality of the canvas print photo made from the image you provide, we cannot ensure the final quality of the image.
- Images uploaded need to be a minimum resolution of 150dpi, and possibly more, depending on the size product ordered. It is your responsibility to check resolution at the printed size to ensure a clear, crisp print. If you are unsure of how to do this we are happy to check clarity at print size free of charge prior to ordering.
Image quality, colour, composition, lighting, location of text and watermarks
- It is your responsibility as a customer to ensure your image/s are free of blemishes, stains, lines, white marks, speckles, smudges, creases, noise and any other defects that would otherwise detract from the image itself.
- You the customer acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the design you create using our system. We do suggest that design work be carried out on a large monitor allowing you to view your design in greater detail.
- Canvas Factory take no responsibility for the design you create, including composition, colour, lighting and location of your image, text and logo's on the final product. It is your responsibility as a customer to ensure you are happy with the above.
- Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be exactly identical to those on the finished product.
Canvas wrap: image and mirror selection
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that important parts of their images do not fall into the canvas wrap area.
- It is also the customers responsibility to preview their image to ensure the image wrap is as per their requirements.
Printing Materials and size information
- It is incumbent upon the customer to appropriately research the materials upon which their images will be printed.
- Canvas Factory cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- All of our products are printed in inches. CM sizes are given as a rough guide.
- You the customer acknowldge that size deviations can exist due to the nature of material used. For example, timber and canvas materials are flexible products.
Order Processing and communication
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to one week for production. Should we have any inquiries, your timely response will be necessary for fulfilling your order in an appropriate time frame.
- Should we raise any concerns about the image submitted, you the customer acknowledge that the order may not be delivered within 5-10 business days as stipulated on our web site
- You the customer also acknowledge that Canvas Factory is an online business and that a large part of our communication is done via email. You the customer acknowldge that you are solely responsible for any delays if you fail to check your emails. This includes your spam folder.
- You the customer acknowledge that we are not responsible if you experience issues with your email provider thus resulting in delays to the processing of your order.
Alterations to Product or quantity of your Order
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
- From time to time we do make slight changes to product specifications. If you are trying to match a new order with an old order, please check with our Customer Service Team to make sure we can accomodate this requirement. We do not offer compensation if you attempt to product match and do not discuss your requirements with us first.
Alterations to delivery address
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Canvas Factory can not be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to reship your order.
Cancellation of your order
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
Delivery time frames
99% of our orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by a number of factors:
- Late payment or payment denied
- Orders being put on hold due to an image issue being detected eg: low resolution
- Response time from you the customer when we request an updated image
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with Production
- Delay or issue with our Shipping partners
We do not offer compensation if your order arrives after 10 business days
Custom or Import Duties
Items destined for some countries may attract customs charges. You the customer acknowledge you have sole responsibility in paying these fees. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee covers material defects only. Please be advised this does not mean we will offer a replacement if you for example decide you do not like canvas. We are not responsible for the images you upload, nor where you decide to hang your artwork. For example, if you upload a dark image and hang it in a dark room, our guarantee will not apply.