After you’ve placed your order, delivery generally takes as little as 5 to 10 business days.
Acrylic and Metal orders destined for Australia may take from 10 - 15 business days to be delivered.
Delivery time frames are not guaranteed as we utilise third party couriers. If you are working to a deadline, please ensure you contact our support team to confirm delivery time frames.
If you have any additional questions about shipping or delivery please email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to answer your queries.
Canvas prints can be delivered to PO Boxes. Please read our help page for size limitations and additional shipping information
As per our terms and conditions of business, from time to time shipping delays may and can occur, due to reasons beyond our control. If shipping is delayed will we do everything possible to ensure a speedy delivery.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Canvas Factory can not be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you will need to pay an additional delivery fee of $20 to reship your order.
- If the order is delivered to a local post office and you the customer fail to collect the order in a timely manner from the post office, the order may be returned to the sender. If this happens, you the customer are responsible for paying a $20 reshipment fee.
- You acknowldge that once an order is shipped, we cannot be held liable if a delivery is delayed due to the actions of the courier.
- You acknowldge that Canvas Factory do not offer compensation for shipping delays, for both normal and express shipping
- Items destined for some countries may attract customs charges. You the customer acknowledge you have sole responsibility in paying these fees. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation
Our Premium Freight Protection Service is offered as as add on to protect you in the event your order is lost in transit or damaged during the delivery process.
You the customer accept that if you are working to any deadlines the responsibility of ordering in time is placed solely on you, and that Canvas Factory are not liable for any missed deadlines or lost business because of shipping delays.