Cart is empty
By using Canvas Factory’s services, you acknowledge that you have both read and agreed to be bound by the following terms:
Content Provided by You
- Canvas Factory and its representatives are not responsible for monitoring the content that you provide at any point.
- You agree to not make use of any content that contains or portrays anything unlawful, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
- You acknowledge that Canvas Factory provides prints and gift products for novelty purposes only, and that you are responsible for following all legal standards, rules and regulations that apply to your content when applicable.
Canvas Factory offers a choice of two services, across several products.
- PRO direct - A Designer WILL NOT check your images
- PRO design - A designer will check your images
PRO Direct Print Service
You accept responsibility for the files and design of your order and acknowledge that items ordered without a Design check are automatically moved into Production without a Design check. This means we do not check for aspects such as:
- Resolution at print size
- Composition, cropping, location of logos, watermarks and text
- Contrast, hue, saturation, brightness
- File type uploaded
- The correct submission of black and white images
If you select our PRO direct service, it is your responsibility to check:
- Images uploaded need to be a minimum resolution of 150dpi, and possibly more, depending on the size product ordered. It is your responsibility to check resolution at the printed size to ensure a clear, crisp print. This includes the ISO of images and its effects on the final printed product
Image colour, composition, lighting, location of text and watermarks
- The composition, colour, lighting and location of your image, text and logos on the final product. It is your responsibility as a customer to ensure you are happy with the above.
- Images appear brighter on backlit devices, so it’s important to ensure your image is bright enough for printing.
- Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be identical to those on the finished product.
Canvas wrap: image and mirror selection
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that important parts of their images do not fall into the canvas wrap area. We allow 3.5cm for the wrap
- It's also important to note that our canvas products require a bleed of 2-3mm. This means you should not place any important elements right on the edge of the canvas, as there is a chance this may fall into the wrap as the canvas is stretched over the edge of the frame.
- It is also the customers responsibility to preview their image to ensure the image wrap is as per their requirements.
PRO direct and File size
Our system only accepts files up to 20MB in size. If you want to utilise our PRO direct service but require us to download larger files on your behalf, please include a link to your files in the comments section of the order. We will replace your initial files with the large files on your behalf and move the order into Production. Larger files must be production ready, as no additional editing will be carried out at this stage.
PRO design service
Our PRO Design service offers the following
Image resolution and ISO check at the chosen size and recommendations if smaller size required
- Brightness and contrast check
- Basic colour balance check
- Wrap and bleed check to ensure important parts of your image are not cut off
- Removal of red eye, dust and hair particles if required
- Basic image manipulation – straighten, placement and cropping if required
- Conversion of CMYK files to sRGB
- Ensure black and white images are presented as Grey Scale
Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be identical to those on the finished product.
If no edits are required to your image/s we will move your order directly into Production and will let you know via email. If at this point you want us to apply any additional edits under our PRO Design Service, it is your responsibility to let us know within 24 hours so that we may remove your order from our Production queue.
If edits are required, we will make the necessary adjustments and we will move your order directly into Production and will let you know via email. If at this point you want us to apply/reverse any edits it is your responsibility to let us know within 24 hours so that we may remove your order from our Production queue.
If your image is blurry at print size, we will place your order on hold and send you an SMS and email. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to respond at your earliest convenience.
You acknowledge that if you do approve any image editing that we do not offer refunds or free reprints if you are not happy with the result.
Please note our Designer fee is non-refundable
PRO design product exclusions
The following products are not offered under our PRO design service. These products, when ordered will NOT be checked and will move automatically into production
- Photo blocks
- Photo mugs
- Stubby Holders
Printing Materials and size information
- It is incumbent upon the customer to appropriately research the materials upon which their images will be printed.
- Canvas Factory cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- All products manufactured in Australia are printed in inches. CM sizes are given as a rough guide.
- You the customer acknowledge that size deviations can exist due to the nature of material used. For example, timber and canvas materials are flexible products.
Order Processing and communication
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to one week for production. Should we have any inquiries, your timely response will be necessary for fulfilling your order in an appropriate time frame.
- Should we raise any concerns about the image submitted, you the customer acknowledge that the order may not be delivered within 5-10 business days as stipulated on our web site
- You the customer also acknowledge that Canvas Factory is an online business and that a large part of our communication is done via email. You the customer acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any delays if you fail to check your emails. This includes your spam folder.
- You the customer acknowledge that we are not responsible if you experience issues with your email provider thus resulting in delays to the processing of your order.
Alterations to Product or quantity of your Order
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
- From time to time we do make slight changes to product specifications. If you are trying to match a new order with an old order, please check with our Customer Service Team to make sure we can accommodate this requirement. We do not offer compensation if you attempt to product match and do not discuss your requirements with us first.
Alterations to delivery address
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Canvas Factory cannot be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to reship your order.
Cancellation of your order
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage, we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
Delivery time frames
99% of our orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by a number of factors:
- Late payment or payment denied
- Orders being put on hold due to an image issue being detected eg: low resolution
- Response time from you the customer when we request an updated image
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with Production
- Delay or issue with our Shipping partners
We do not offer compensation if your order arrives after 10 business days
Premium Freight Protection
As we utilise third party delivery companies, we are not able to guarantee items wont be damaged or lost in transit. In order to protect against these issues, we suggest you select our Premium Freight Protection Service. Only orders that are covered with this protection will be replaced if damaged or lost in transit.
Custom or Import Duties
Items destined for some countries may attract customs charges. You the customer acknowledge you have sole responsibility in paying these fees. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation or refunds.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee covers material defects only. Please be advised this does not mean we will offer a replacement if you for example decide you do not like canvas. We are not responsible for the images you upload, nor where you decide to hang your artwork. For example, if you upload a dark image and hang it in a dark room, our guarantee will not apply.